Sunday, August 31, 2008

31st

I have never had any memorable birthdays. Surprisingly, I have slept off early every 31st of August, looking forward to another year. The resolutions that I have made each birthday have been washed away like sand castles are on a beachfront.Painstakingly made over several hours with utmost care and shaped with passion.

And this year -- it's been one of the best that I have had (atleast till 6:40 pm ! ). I woke up late, but had a good time doing my daily regimen of yoga. The afternoon was surprisingly good. I got a chance to watch "Rock On !". A simple movie about how we make sand castles and then kick them without even giving them a chance to brave the seas. But then, you need one person to again start collecting these wet lumps and fashion them into castles once again.

I have never built any castles, but this movie has given me the hope that if I decide to build some and breathe passion into them, life will ensure that they will withstand the furious waves that it creates. I just need to hang in there .. hang in there - things will work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home